It was started in the year 2000 by Madam Marion. She was the principal since the school was founded in 2000-2006.
They participated in Lang’ata Celebration on 12th October 2002 and also participated in
Bayanzi Day on 17th July 2004.
- The club has achieved in uniting youths.
- Scouting has also improved discipline in the school.
- Through scouting youths have learned certain skills in the scouting club as:
i. First Aid Skills
ii. Knot tying
iii. How to use their time
- It has also educated people on how to keep and live in a clean environment.
- It has created good relationship between scouters and others as the law number four says:
- To encourage hygiene (Proper) by keeping the environment clean.
- Helping those in need e.g.
i. Visiting the sick
ii. Visiting the orphans
- Encourage, motivate, giving advice to others.
- Making sure that the school is growing higher through scouting.
- Look wide and have fun.