Hygiene/Environmental Club was formed late last year (2008).It’s aim was to solve some hygiene and environmental problems in the school and outside the school.
- To dive in a pollution free environmental.
- To have a conclusive environment for better studies.
- To act as a roll model to the school community and its environs.
- We managed to buy new jembes which are of great significance to our school since we are able to dig compost pits without any problem
- We also bought spades (2) as well as a rake which have also made our work efficient.
- We have also managed to educate other students on the importance of washing hands after visiting the toilets and this helps to improve sanitation standards.
- One of the greatest challenges we are experiencing is lack of funds since some students take a long time to pay their registration fee.
- Lack of co-operation from some of the members since they usually come late because they have to do manual work.
- Lack of utensils e.g. watering containers which make us not achieve our goals.